Featured Mac Software
Home > Mac > iPhone Video Converter for Mac
iPhone Video Converter for Mac
iPhone Video Converter for Mac, a faultless Mac iPhone video converter, Mac iPhone movie converter software, can convert all popular audio and video files, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, VOB, AAC, AC3, MP3, to the formats supported by iPhone/ iPod including MP4, H.264, M4A, MP3 etc.
The iPhone movie converter for Mac is an ideal solution to convert almost all video and audio to wide screen iPhone, iPod video and audio, and bestow you a multifunctional Video iPod.
Besides powerful function, it provides versatile settings and features as well. You can take snapshot in preview window, trim the video and audio clip and set the output settings such as destination and the name of the output files etc.
Free Download Intel Version, Power PC Version
Free Download Both Intel Version and Power PC Version
Get Full Version $35.00
OS: Mac OS X and higher operating system, support both Intel-based and PowerPC Mac.
|Mac DVD to iPhone Video Converter Suite $15.00 off
is versatile iPhone video conversion software comprising DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac and iPhone Video Converter for Mac, which can rip DVD movie to iPhone video/audio formats and convert videos to iPhone movie easy and fast.
iPhone Video Converter Mac Key Functions
- Convert Video to video on Mac
Output format supported: MP4, H.264
- Extract audio from video files or convert between audio on Mac OS
Output format supported: MP3, M4A
Mac iPhone Video Movie Converter Key Features
- So simple settings provided that almost few clicks to finish the whole conversion
There are several optimized profiles for iPhone with different quality in the software which can be used directly without any further settings. If you want iPhone 320×240 files in normal quality, what you need do is choosing “iPhone MPEG-4(320*240) Normal(*.mp4)” profile.
- Super high speed provided
No limitation for highest speed, conversion speed will be improved with better performance of your Mac; Multithreading and batch conversion supported; Fully support Intel Core 2 CPU and >200% converting speed provided.
- Both default settings and professional ones provided
If you are a green apple, you can use the default settings while as an experienced user, you can set the advanced settings by yourself like video size, bit rate, frame rate etc.
- Snapshot supported in preview process
You can take a snapshot of the preview file at need.
- Batch conversion supported
As many profiles provided you can select the ones you used most often to display in the profile area directly. Tip: Two ways to select the profile list
- Select “Custom” option at the bottom of the “Profile” drop list on the “General” panel , and check the profiles to display directly in the “Profile” drop list;
- Choose “Mac iPhone Video Converter>Preferences>Profile”, and check the profiles you need.
- Edit function for ID3 tag of MP3 format provided.
- Trim function for video and audio clip supported.
- You can view the information of the original files.